We are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Strategist to lead brand + buzz initiatives and to attract new Clients
and Service Providers to our Canadian, female-led tech start-up, the PrettyBird app. Download and check it out!
Our Marketing Strategist will be responsible for setting clear, concise, measurable objectives to develop cohesive and
profitable awareness campaigns for our brand. This role requires someone with remote work experience, a creative
and out-of-the-box thinker who is self-motivated to deliver results and can work at a frenzy pace in a startup
environment without needing ongoing supervision.
• Designing, implementing marketing strategies aligned with business targets
• Analysis of sales and marketing metrics
• Forecasting market trends
• Working alongside our executive team to establish specific marketing goals
• Working alongside our in-house designer to draft marketing assets
• Market research to identify new growth opportunities
• Generating innovative ideas to promote our brand and platform
• Addressing ongoing advertising needs
• Ensuring brand consistency through all marketing channels
• Planning, developing, and executing a strong, long-term web presence
• Impeccable, engaging, efficient communication skills both digitally and in person
• While working within our existing team, your ability to fly solo when required is a must
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience as a Marketing Strategist or Marketing Manager with an emphasis
on strategic plan development
• Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (i.e. online tools, blogs and social media)
• In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
• Knowledge of data analysis with SEO/SEM/CRO/ASO and Google Analytics experience
• Understanding of conversion-target web design
• Post secondary degree (BSc or similar) in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations or related fields
• Passion for the start-up ecosystem, ideally with patience, insight, and ability to offer actionable insights and
feedback directly to the Founders.
This is a 6 month contract, with averaging 37.5 hours per week.
Apply for this position directly to the CEO at